Pro Landscaping Geelong believes that everyone deserves a beautiful garden without having to spend a fortune. We love what we do and want to make the process enjoyable and as painless as possible for our clients.
Our experienced landscapers in Geelong will assist you from the moment you contact us. They will help you to transform your vision into a practical, beautiful, and affordable landscape design that suits your needs.
We can help you design the perfect solution no matter what your budget or time constraints are.
- Site Analysis: Begin by meeting with your landscape architect to “walk” the property. This will allow him to better understand your goals. Our landscape architects in Geelong are skilled at assessing the natural resources of the property as well as the history and uniqueness of the home.
- Planting Design and Garden Design: Most likely, you have ideas for areas of your property that would be ideal for gardening. Flowers and gardens can add a lot to the beauty and aesthetics of your home. They can also make sitting outside a pleasure. Talk to our architect about this, and they will be able to offer you additional suggestions. You should feel that our professional architect understands what you want.
- Landscape Design: To create a yard design, there are many elements you need to consider. As you start to think about the possibilities, our architect will begin discussing details such as lighting, layout, and amenities with you.
- Three Master Plans: Drawings should be next so that you can see how your property will look before you start to build. Three master plans are required to fully understand the potential landscape and amenities of your home before you start. This is the time to plan the landscape design and the location of any amenities, such as a pool, spa, house, deck, patio, or putting green. A good landscape architect can also handle the more mundane necessities like utilities, driveways, and septic.
- Paperwork Management: There is a lot of paperwork involved in any home project. It can save you time and money by correctly and accurately processing permits with municipalities. Our experienced landscape architect in Geelong will be able to provide all the necessary documentation to obtain the permits that you need.
- Construction Administration: You should prepare the detailed plans and specifications that you will need for contractors to bid on your project. Contractors will be able to accurately bid and you’ll have estimates that you can trust. Landscape architects should be available to evaluate and recommend changes as necessary. Our architect will continue to provide support and monitor the construction so you can feel secure as the job progresses.
- Final Inspection: You will want to be able to verify that the job was done correctly after it is completed. Pro Landscaping Geelong’s skilled landscape architect will inspect your property thoroughly and create a list for you. This will allow you to enjoy the job.
Your landscape design could take several weeks to complete. From a top-down perspective, the scaled drawing will be rendered in colour. It will show the locations of patios and walkways, pergolas, as well as walls, trees, shrubs, and perennials. It will also include a list of material details, such as material quantities and names. It is usually presented in hard copy, but it can also be available digitally. This stage will see you receive a final invoice or the final estimate to build your landscape project. Landscape Associates offers landscape design services. Your project will begin once your down payment has been received.
We believe that the best landscape design takes advantage of the site’s conditions, such as position, architecture, light, and space, and is complemented by a strong horticultural element. To create spaces that will be enjoyed and savored for years to come, we focus on the visual as well as the experience.